Thursday, August 7, 2008

My First Blog





 Hello from Tokyo! Well after a month here, we are all just settling down now...the furniture is unpacked, the thousands of photos arranged and rearranged, the paintings nailed up.  And since I am not working (yet), I have decided from the advice of many of you out there to start a blog. I have had some wonderful, nerve wracking and bizarre encounters already that this serves as a way to all keep us connected.  And of course I will diligently post pictures of the boys who are growing like weeds!

The name of the blog, "Hello Tokyo" comes from Conor.  Every morning, he opens the drapes in our master bedroom (yes, he sleeps with us) and screams out, "Hello Tokyo" to the skyline of buildings in the Hiroo area.

Above are the main Protagonists, Aidan, aka Godzilla, and Conman, Chicken Nugget Connoisseur! And the last picture is of the boys in front of our house, the door of which is always open for visitors.  Bed already made and waiting.

3 comments:

KC said...

I can't believe how big they are! So glad you have a blog now so I can stay updated with your family. More pictures!

Unknown said...

Hi Nina,

I love your pictures. I love the pool scene. And OMG Connor is so big now. It's nice to read what's going on with you.

ttyl coz,
Nhu-An

Unknown said...

Do -
The boys are adorable! Between you and Cara, I feel like maybe I should be out in some Asian country also! I ran into Weissman, and later that day Haya at our own pedi's office. I think a reunion, once you are back, is in order. I love checking out the blogs - now that Cara is coming home I'm going to feel so empty, so I'm so happy that you've started this one.

Sending our love,
Jeremi and family